Cambridge, UK, 15 July 2021 – Biofidelity Ltd, the cancer diagnostics company, today announces the members of its newly-formed Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) with the appointments of leaders from the clinical, pharmaceutical and patient advocacy fields. Initial members include:
- Dr. Mace Rothenberg, former CMO, Pfizer
- Dr. Hesham Abdullah, Head of Oncology Global Clinical Development, GSK
- Dr. Jerald Radich, Professor & Kurt Enslein Endowed Chair, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Andrea Conners, Executive Director, Patient Empowerment Network
- Phylicia L. Woods, Executive Director, Cancer Policy Institute, Cancer Support Community
The SAB will help guide the development of Biofidelity’s portfolio of molecular diagnostic products based on its breakthrough ASPYRE technology, which enables simple, decentralized multi-gene testing in a fraction of the time and at a fraction of the cost of current technologies.
With the ability to perform ultra-sensitive detection of panels of DNA and RNA mutations from tissue or blood using existing real-time PCR platforms, ASPYRE provides comprehensive actionable results in a matter of hours.Biofidelity expects to launch ASPYRE-Lung (formerly Identi-Lung), its first commercial diagnostic assay, later this year through its recently established US headquarters and cancer diagnostic laboratory in Research Triangle Park, NC.
Biofidelity Awarded Innovate UK Grant to Develop Non-Invasive Tests to...
Cambridge, UK, 10 October 2019 – Biofidelity Ltd, a company providing advanced molecular assays for the sensitive detection of low-frequency genetic...
Biofidelity appoints Robert Osborne as Chief Operating Officer
CAMBRIDGE, United Kingdom, Dec. 10, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biofidelity Ltd, the cancer diagnostics company, today announces the further expansion...