Biofidelity’s mission is to improve and extend the lives of people with cancer by enabling better targeting of therapies, early detection of treatment resistance, and routine monitoring of treatment response. Our unique technology has been designed to allow rapid, broad adoption of our assays in testing labs around the world, enabling a step change in patient care.
At Biofidelity we are proud to have built a culture of teamwork, openness and trust. Our team works towards well-defined goals and a strong belief that we can bring real benefits to patients. Our people are keen to take responsibility for their work and share both their successes and setbacks.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including private medical care, share option scheme, pension, cycle to work scheme, 26 days per year holiday allowance and free physical training sessions.
Biofidelity is seeking an experienced software developer to help lead development of a new cloud-based platform for the analysis and presentation of diagnostic test data. The candidate will have a key role in architecting and implementing a maintainable and secure system.
- Architecting a secure and robust cloud-based platform
- Implementing components of the system in clean, testable code
- Work with the quality team to develop security policies in compliance with relevant regulations
- Deployment and CI/CD
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts (essential)
- Experience in requirements gathering and development of use-cases, technical specifications and design documentation (desired)
- Clear communicator, with the ability to work across the company including non-technical colleagues (essential)
- ‘Can do’ attitude and willingness to take on responsibility as part of a small team (essential)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Full-stack software development experience in industry (essential, Python experience preferred)
- Experience in architecting and developing cloud-based solutions in Amazon Web Services (essential)
- Experience implementing security, authentication and access management (essential)
- Prior experience adhering to Software Development Life Cycle processes and/or working within regulated environments (essential)
- Experience leading deployment, and CI/CD for cloud-based solutions (essential)
- Development of relational databases (desired)
- Experience with orchestration, provisioning and containerisation such as Kubernetes, Swarm, Docker (desired)
- Knowledge of software development and quality assurance such as ISO 13485, EN 62304, ISO 27001 (desired)
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org