Senior Laboratory Technician
Biofidelity’s mission is to improve and extend cancer patients’ lives by enabling better targeting of therapies, early detection of treatment resistance, and routine monitoring of treatment response. Our unique technology has been designed to allow rapid, broad adoption of our assays in testing labs around the world, enabling a step change in patient care.
Biofidelity is expanding its assay development team and is seeking experienced laboratory technicians to support product development, to maintain our facilities, and to work alongside our scientific development team to ensure efficient, smooth operations.
As a Senior Laboratory Technician your duties will include:
- Preparing reagents and mastermixes for laboratory use
- Maintaining laboratory consumable inventories
- Organising and maintaining laboratory facilities
- Conducting molecular diagnostic assays
- Carrying out scientific development work and data analysis
- Assisting in the writing and maintenance of SOPs & RAs
The ideal candidate would have the following experience and expertise:
- Degree level qualification in molecular biology/biochemistry or a related discipline
- Previous experience in a Laboratory Technician role
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
Experience in managing Health & Safety in a laboratory environment and in working to ISO 13485 or 9001 standards would be advantageous.
We offer the chance to join a rapidly growing team working on meaningful technologies with the potential for substantial real-world impact, coupled with an excellent working environment, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package including private medical cover, company share option scheme and 26 days holiday allowance.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.